The FISC Graduation Ceremony will be held for all students and their guests on Saturday, March 17, 2018 in Varsity Hall in Union South, 1308 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53715. There is no limit to the number of guests who can attend and there are no tickets required. Doors open at 10 am for a light reception for students and guests, and the ceremony will begin promptly at 11 am.
We recommend that guests arrive early to account for parking. The WI State Boys Basketball Championship is held on campus at the same time, so parking may be more difficult to find than usual and most lots/garages on the east side of campus will be reserved for the tournament. Below are suggested parking lots for guests of FISC graduates. Guests are responsible for checking and abiding by all posted parking rules. A map of lots, along with their parking rules, can be found on maps.wisc.edu.
- Lot 80- Garage under Union South, West Dayton Street
- Lot 17- Engineering Lot, 1525 Engineering Drive
- Lot 36- 1645 Observatory Drive
- Lot 20- 1390 University Avenue
- Lot 40- 1655 Linden Drive
- Lot 39- 1811 Linden Drive
- Lot 54- 112 N. Charter Street
- Lot 19- 10 Breese Terrace
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-263-3918 with any questions.