Are you interested in operating your own farm or running an agriculture business but do not want to commit to a four-year college degree program?
The UW–Madison Farm and Industry Short Course (FISC) may be the right solution for you. Offered by the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, FISC is uniquely designed to prepare students for exciting careers in agriculture.
- “Hands-on” agricultural classes
- World-renowned professors and instructors
- Six different specialty certificates
- One-and two-year certificates awarded
- 15-week schedule during the non-growing season
- Over $140,000 of scholarships available
- Same student privileges as four-year UW–Madison students
- Transferable college credits (up to 15)
- Short Course residence halls located near class locations
- Fellowship and networking through shared agricultural backgrounds
Accommodations can be requested for students with disabilities. Please contact the McBurney Disability Resource Center on or before August 31st.
If you would like more information about the program, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 608.263.3918.