Honors Requests

Students may elect to take some classes for Honors credit each term, at the discretion of the instructor. Honors credit courses usually involve more work and some individualized consultations with professors. Courses available for Honors credit vary from term to term and most instructors will announce this option on the first day of class. Interested students must complete and submit the Honors Request Form to 116 Agricultural Hall in order to receive the appropriate Honors credit and designation.

Students completing a total of at least ten (10) credits of Honors coursework and who earn at least a 3.5 GPA on all credits will receive an Honors designation on their transcript and graduation certificate.