The Farm and Industry Short Course residential living community resides at Lowell Center, 610 Langdon Street.
Lowell Center offers comfortable living for the FISC community. It is conveniently located in the heart of campus and Madison! Nearby features include the new Nicholas Recreational Facility, Memorial Union and the Terrace, Memorial Library, and State Street, all within 3 blocks of Lowell Center.
There are flexible housing options which include dining. On-campus parking is also available.
What Lowell Has to Offer
FISC students are housed on designated floors near to the FISC Program Office, offering student advising, assistance, and support. On the same floor, students have access to a FISC community lounge space and computer lab.
Rooms are double occupancy. Only a limited number of single rooms are available.
- Twin beds
- Provided bed linens and towels
- In-room bathroom
- Loftable furniture to allow customization
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV with campus cable package of over 150 channels
- Weekly housekeeping
- Free UW high-speed wireless internet
- Breakfast buffet
- 4 dinner buffets a week
- FISC community lounge space
- FISC computer lab and study room
- Undergraduate House Fellows resides on each floor
- 24/7 safety and security staff
How to Reserve Your Housing
After being admitted to the program, students will receive information on how to reserve their on-campus housing.
Click here to learn more about the costs of FISC on-campus residential living.