The Farm & Industry Short Course program is moving to a flexible, non-credit model starting Fall 2023!
For over 136 years FISC has offered applied, hands-on education to the agricultural community, changing over time to continue to meet student needs. The tradition continues with the next evolution of the program, to start in Fall 2023.
What the changes mean for you:
- Pick and choose the courses you are interested in, on your schedule.
- Courses and training opportunities will be offered online, on-campus, or in a blended model.
- Continue to learn from UW faculty and staff experts about the newest research and applications.
- On-campus experiences over shorter time-frame to fit into your busy schedule.
- Maintain your connections as part of the FISC alumni network.