FISC is designed with you – a future agriculturalist – in mind. It’s a short, applied certificate program perfect for future or beginning farmers and students interested in working in agriculture. You will get the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in the highly competitive and constantly changing agriculture industry.
- Study farm management; dairy, crops or livestock production; farm equipment; or turfgrass
- 16 weeks during the non-growing season (late-October to mid-March)
- Be a Badger, live on campus, and build your professional and social networks
- Classes are interactive and focused on practical skills and knowledge
- Scholarships available for every student who applies
- Trainings, certifications, and additional learning activities outside of class